Sgt of Arms Marksman Light
The Marksman Light is a rifle that was designed to perform in any condition. This rifle is built and performs at the highest levels of precision shooting. These rifles have been proven to be winners in gas gun matches with multiple wins. They are Sub-Half MOA guranteed rifles. They are offered in a handful of chamberings. This rifle is good to over 1200 yards in PRS style matches. Everything on the rifle is for function not looks, even though we can cerakote it to give you a more personalized feel.
- Sgt of Arms Billet Lower- Made from 7076 T6 Aluminum. This lower is manufactured with our specific tolerances.
- ARCA Handguard- Made from 6063 T3 Aluminum. This is a one piece free float design with a intergrated ARCA on the bottom of the handguard. You can fit up to a 1.5" outside diameter suppressor in the handguard. Has quick disconnect sockets on the front and rear on each side of the handguard. Comes in 15.5" and 17.5" options.
- Aero M4E1 Enhanced Upper- This upper is utilized for it being a thicker forged upper where the extension of the barrel goes. This leads to less point of impact shift when loading a bipod. It also supports heavier longer barrels better that a standard upper.
Gas Tube- Stainless steel tubing.
- Buffer Tube- Constructed from 7075-T6 with 6 position option for stock adjustment. These Fit all standard AR15 lowers.
- JP LMOS- (Low Mass Operating System) reduces felt recoil and less movement during cycling to aid in shooter being able to stay on target. This carrier has 100% bearing surface to aid in smoother operation.
- JP SCS- (Silent Capture Spring) provides consistent lockup paired with the JP LMOS. This system design eliminates friction that a standard buffer assembly has. This in turn results in exceptional smoothness and reduced sound.
- T-Box Barrel- High end match grade barrels that produce .5 moa groups with supporting quality parts. Barrels are 416R stainless, button cut 5R rifling, and hand lapped. A headspaced JP High Pressure bolt is provided with the barrel. These barrels are custom cut to order, with the highest quality control in the industry, with over 40 checks throughout the process.
- Sentry Gas Block- (SLR Gas Block) These gas blocks are made fro 4140 steel with a melonite finish. The plunger and metering screw are also 4140 and melonite finished. The adjustable gas blocks gives us the ability to tune your system and only use the amount of gas actually needed to cycle the bolt. This will keep the bolt from trying to unlock early as well as less stress on the system. This makes for a much smoother shooting rifle.
- Hiperfire Eclipse Trigger- This trigger is utilized for its superb hammer strength and quick lock up time. The trigger has a positive reset that is easy to feel and hear. The trigger is adjustable from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2lb pull weight.
- Phase 5 Extended Bolt Release- The extended bolt release lets you reload quicker, get in position then drop the bolt with your trigger finger to aid in not having a accidental discharge. This is perfect for those who shoot competition style matches.
- Cerakote- This is a added option. Cerakote is a ceramic based finish that is resistant to abrasion, wear, corrosion and chemicals. Offered in many colors, it add a personalized touch to your rifle.
NOTE: Cerakote options are only for single color. To do multi-colors or patterns please call us for correct pricing. Lead time on these builds are 12-14 weeks. Must ship to your local FFL or pickup in store.